[ic] Re: address book: delete & expand fields

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 9 10:41:02 2002

Andrei Gologan writes:

> I need some help, i allready posted this, but no help until now ...
>
> it is about  the column address_book inside the userdb table. I need to
> expand the column address_book inside the table. The column holds following
> fields (taken form interchange database documentation):
>
> s_nickname
>   name
>   fname
>   lname
>   address
>   address1
>   address2
>   address3
>   city
>   state
>   zip
>   country
>   phone_day
>   mv_shipmode
>
> it looks anyway that the documentation is behind th code, (company is
> allready in there) but i still need some extra fields.
>
> and here I need the extra fields company, company2 phone_night. I looked
> everywhere but i dont get where the definition for this column is stored.

Add the following to the configuration (replace ... with the
other field names):

UserDB default shipping s_nickname,name,...

This might do the trick.

Ciao
     Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT