[ic] we're sorry page and undefined catalog

Nick Spitzer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 9 17:14:00 2002

Hello everyone-

I went back and made *sure* of all necessary perl modules being up to date,
however now I'm still receiving the same error without the error message in
error.log. I *CAN* telnet to localhost on port 7786, which indicates to me that
httpd and interchange should be working properly.

Any helps is much appreciated!

thanks,
Nick