[ic] Newbie has questions and needs some help

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 9 20:32:01 2002

On 9 Sep 2002, Caleb Phillips wrote:

CP>>> I started working on my IC store in October 2000, and I finally got it
CP>>> on-line on July 4,2001, and that was just a scaled-down version, just to get
CP>>> something on-line.
CP>>
CP>>I started working on my store on: August 1st. I have been working on it
CP>>since, omitting a 1 week period where my department completely
CP>>reconfigured our server setup. As of now, I have completed:

I'm not sure that there is that much difference. You were able to work on it
full time. I had to work on mine while running an e-commerce business that
was already doing well.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Monday, September 09, 2002 at 20:25 PM:
My other vehicle is a Galaxy Class Starship ...

This Linux System has been up 229 hours