[ic] Strange behaviour when ordering multiple items w/options

Tue Sep 10 00:16:02 2002

Quoting marc.brevoort (marc.brevoort@armazemdedados.com):
> Hello group,
>
> > Hmm. I think that the ability to accept separate mv_sku variables for
> > the "separate widgets" prevents ordering multiple matrix items. My guess
> > is you can't do what you want to do.
>
> Below a 'diff' showing what I changed in Order.pm (4.8.5) to allow ordering
> multiple items with matrix options.
>
> As I haven't given myself the time to get really deep into the code, I
> suppose I've broken a thing or two, although for now it *seems* things
> are working OK. Mike, could you shed your light on this? Thanks again for
> having helped me out!

Dear Marc,

Thanks for looking at this. I always look at well-thought-out contributions
eventually, but sometimes they sit in my todo box for a while...

I think that we already stack mv_sku for the matrix options "separate
widgets" code. So I don't think I can put this in the code base. I will
look at the possibility of addressing the question, though, in another
way. Probably by looking at mv_order_item_1 and continuing forth with
that set of variables upon finding it...

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence
is simplicity. -- Longfellow