[ic] Re: table_editor.tag translate

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 10 05:54:04 2002

Andrei Gologan writes:

> Hallo,
>
> I need to change the phrases used in table editor. I found that they are
> stored in the table_editor.tag file. Ok I can change it in there but they
> would be active for all catalogs and they will be overwritten with
> interchange updates. I need it only for one catalog.
>
> How can I do that ? Or how can I specify an alternative table_editor.tag
> file only for one catalog ? Like table_editor_de.tag for german or so ....

Do you need this for the catalog itself or for the table editor in
the UI ?

Most of the text in the table editor should be prepared
for translation, e.g. by means of errmsg(), so you just
need to add the translations to your locale database.

If you find chunks of text in the table_editor.tag which
isn't prepared for translation, please notify me.

Bye
    Racke

--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT