[ic] table_editor.tag translate

Tue Sep 10 10:42:04 2002

Quoting Andrei Gologan (agologan@gmx.mis.de):
> Hallo,
>
> I need to change the phrases used in table editor. I found that they are
> stored in the table_editor.tag file.

Which phrases? When we do work like this, we like to use the i18n facility
by passing the message to errmsg().

> Ok I can change it in there but they
> would be active for all catalogs and they will be overwritten with
> interchange updates. I need it only for one catalog.

On what page? All?

> How can I do that ? Or how can I specify an alternative table_editor.tag
> file only for one catalog ? Like table_editor_de.tag for german or so ....

That should be locale work. If you have some suggested additions to
phrases to be translated, please let us know. I think an awful lot of
them should already be customizable in that way, but if there are more
to be done we should use Locale and do it right.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman