[ic] Credit Card Question

Tom Harty interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 11 01:27:01 2002

Back in 1999 or so I wrote a minivend 3.x connector
for a small DOS/Windows based ordering/account package
that is popular in the mail order catalog/retail
world.  I'm converting this client to IC and am having
an issue with the credit card.  Back in the minivend
days I totally rewrote all the reports and emails.
Emails and transactions got the last four digits, the
reports "file" had the full cc number and was piped
into the converter program where it was converted to a
dataformat the ordering/accounting/inventory package
likes and shipped off to secure computer basically not
on the internet.  The number never sees the light of
day again.

So now of course all my converter/transport gets is
"41 NEED ENCRYPTION 1111 12/02".

I searched the mailing list and the
&credit_card=standard keep option in the profile.order
seemed like the ticket, but hasn't worked out.

The error log indicates that IC is trying to run PGP
(and failing).

So what's my best option.  Changing the PGP program
that gets run (to NULL or cat)?  If so where?
variable.txt, a GUI option?

Cheers

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute