[ic] 500 error after upgrade to 4.8.6 - FIXED!

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 11 11:13:00 2002

From: "Rene Hertell"

> > I do still have an issue with plus and minus buttons to add to
> > the number in
> > the text box on the results.html page.  If anybody has any ideas, I'd be
> > very willing student!
>
> I did not really understand what you meant last time when you asked about
> the + and - buttons. Do you want to increase and decrease some values with
> JavaScript in a field?
>
> Rene

Exactly!  What I was trying to figure out was how to add or subtract from
the Quantity box on the results.html page.  All of our products come in pack
quantities, 36 for example.  So, I need a plus button which will add 36 in
this case, and another which will subtract 36 from the Qty text box.

This seemed like a simple enough thing, and in a regular html page it is,
but nothing I've tried has worked in IC (I'm customizing the Foundation
Demo).  This is what my last attempt looks like:

type=text name=mv_order_quantity size=3 value="36"></td>
onClick="this.form.mv_order_quantity.value -= 36"></td>
onClick="this.form.mv_order_quantity.value += 36"></td>

Am I even close?  This one has haunted me for a while now!  Thanks for any
help you can give!