[ic] Interchange and Authorize.net

Schuyler W Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 11 11:18:01 2002

> Hello all.
>
> I am pretty new to Interchange 4.8 and am trying to process credit cards
> with a newly created Authorize.net account. I have tried searching the
list
> archives for help, but have found nothing resembling a setup guide. If
> anyone could point me in the right direction (i.e. URLs, .cfg files, code
> samples, etc) it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Also, even though I have shippers set up though the Administration
Console,
> they don't show up on the stock checkout page.
>
> Thanks for all the help guys!
>
> Jonah Neugass
>
> A. Rad Enterprise

There is a message in the archives that explains how to set up authorizenet
located here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg13765.html
Usually the required LWP perl module is installed before you set up
Interchange,  but you may need to install the Net::SSLeay::Crypt perl module
if it's not already present.

Schuyler