[ic] Update on CommonAdjust Usertag GDBM errors -- Still need help, PLEASE!

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 11 14:15:00 2002

mike@perusion.com wrote:

>Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@MMaz.com):
>>Barry Treahy, Jr. wrote:

>>I've taken the suggestion and reduced the tag down to:
>>
>>UserTag tier_pricing_test Order sku quantity
>>UserTag tier_pricing_test Routine <>sub
>>{
>>  my $return;
>>  $Tag->iclog("tier_pricing_test: Startup");
>>
>>  my $sql = "select quantity,discount from tiers where tier='T2' order
>>by code desc";
>>
>>  my $results = $Tag->query({ wantarray => 1,sql => $sql } );
>>
>>  return 12345.67;
>>}
>>EOR
>>
>>but the basic results are the same:
>>
>>w2k.mmaz.com iaTMBiMb:mmaz.com - [06/September/2002:14:21:32 -0400]
>>mmb2c /cgi-bin/mmb2c/ATT-298F-06-SMA-02.html Safe: Can't locate object
>>method "query" via package "Vend::Table::GDBM" (perhaps you forgot to
>>load "Vend::Table::GDBM"?) at /
>>ibin/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 5235.
>> >
>> > $Tag->tier_pricing_test( $item->{code}, $item->{quantity} )
>> >

>If it is a catalog UserTag, That will *absolutely* happen unless you
>have opened tiers prior to that usertag call. [perl tables=tiers][/perl]
>will do it, or [data table=tiers col=junk key=junk], even.

I thought I had sent out a message regarding this and that the prescription did not
heal the patient, but I could not find it in my outbox nor in my Interchange folder.

I placed the perl tables=tiers][/perl] tag in numerous key spots where sessions first start,
and the errors persist.  I even attempted to place it in the flypage itself and there was
no resolution...

Is there something I can do to IC code during the program startup to load that package?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028