[ic] CyberCash with 4.8.6

TC Kuan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 11 20:14:01 2002

Hi:

I am upgrading my interchange server from 4.7.3 to 4.8.6 on a new server. I
noticed that there is a change on how the current version handles payment
gateway. In the old version, I can just turn on CYBERCASH variable in
catalog.cfg, but I can not find anything similar in the new version. I tried
to use the wizard by selecting CyberCash as gateway and it found MCK library
I installed and uploaded the merchant_conf file, and it created a variable
called PAYGATE with value "cc". It does not do anything at least to my
knowledge. There is no action in CCMck.log, and the order does not stop if I
entered "4111111111111111" which stops payment on the old server.

I could not find any document on the official site, so I am hoping someone
can help me. Please email me direct.

Thanks in advance.

TC Kuan
tkuan@esourceintl.com