[ic] Option Type question- Newbie

Barbara J. Roth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 01:18:02 2002

Hello, Everyone,

I am a newbie to the shopping cart and learning much-

I have a question for those who know their stuff-

I am listing T-shirts as items in my store. I have them listed and completed and in the catalog.

I forgot that I needed to make it so people could pick which size they needed of each design.

Tonight while working with the OPTIONS I used SIMPLE and created an option called SIZE NEEDED:
and then

Medium
Large
Extra Large

are listed.

This looks fine while in the catalog, and I can choose which ever, Let's say large- but when I click to order the quanity- The option defaults back to the first listed "medium" with another option box listed.

If I select Large again from this box and click on the check out button- then again the size defaults back to the first listed size of "Medium"---

Can some one tell this newbie how to fix this probably very simple problem.  Or where to look to read on it.

Thanks so much,

Barbara

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087