[ic] RE: Matrix Option Woes

Charles Adams interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 09:33:45 2002

Snippet>One other note - I've noticed the selects in the SIMPLE option type
are labeled <SELECT NAME="Casters0"> where the option name is Casters... in
the Matrix, separate mode all the SELECTS are in the form <SELECT
NAME="mv_sku0"> where EVERY ONE is named "mv_sku0" regardless of the
option's name... I'm sure this is at the root of my problem, I just don't
know how to correct it.

Per Mark's suggestion I removed the ":" from the original Option Values and
we still have the problem when using Matrix with Separate... using Matrix
alone with a select list of 3620 options!) or simple work...

Error is still "Attempt to order missing product code:
BS-4830-DG-C-DK-0-ALY-M12-LN-NN-MN" but of course the product code now
reflects the new "colon free" option values.

Thanks again!

Chuck Adams
MotherboardZone
caadams@MotherboardZone.com