[ic] Help with PGP for manual credit card processing

Kerri Seidler interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 12:22:00 2002

Running Interchange 4.8.6 and am trying to set up PGP so I may receive
credit card information via mail for manual processing.

My host (123ehost.com) uses Cpanel 5.0 and my understanding from
reading earlier posts is that my public key needs to be put in
the .gnupg directory on the server where the catalog runs.  The return-
path from any generated ordered is cpanel@computer.mywwwserver.com

I made the request to my host and just received this answer from their
programer.

"OK after much research I couldn't find why would you need to put his
pgp public key in the.gnupg directory of the user running interchange.
What I found was that the user who's running interchange must have
the .gnupg directory in his home directory which on your server is
done. Unless your client could point out where he's getting this info
I couldn't be able to tell you if it's ok to do this or not. See all
the clients on that server are running interchange with the same user,
I wouldn't know what would happen to other users if we put the
specific pgp public key for his domain into that directory."

 PGP   /usr/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --
keyring /home/.gnupg/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'

PGP_KEY 0FF66594

I am not getting any email for the order, although the customer order
confirmation is going out.  Any ideas on what is wrong?