[ic] Using MySQL and GDBM concurrently, how does IC determine which to attempt to access first?

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 14:15:01 2002

Before I jump off a cliff, now that we're running I'm looking to move
the db's from DBM to MySQL, if I enable the MYSQL flag in IC, I need to
know the order of precedence in IC.  Specifically, when IC attempts to
connect to a table, which will it attempt to find first, the DBM or
MySQL and if it fails on the first, will it attempt the second?

I spotted Mark's outline for converting from GDBM to MySQL, but it is
rather terse and I'm sure there are pot-holes that could quickly make my
life miserable...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028