[ic] Authorize.net still not working

Jonah Neugass interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 12 17:53:01 2002

I have configured my catalog.cfg according to the info at
http://www.icdevgroup.org/archive/interchange-users/2002/msg13765.html,
however I am still receiving the error:

"(authorizenet): Charge failed, reason: Authorizenet error: . Please call in
your order or try again."

Here is the relevant section of my catalog.cfg file:

Variable    AUTHNET_ID authnetid
Variable    AUTHNET_MODE custom authorizenet
Variable    AUTHNET_REFERER
Variable    AUTHNET_SECRET secret
Variable    AUTHNET_SERVER secure.authorize.net
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_ID       Payment
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_MODE  authorizenet       Payment
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_REFERER  Payment
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_SECRET   Payment
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_SERVER   Payment
Variable    MV_DEMO_MODE 0
Variable    PAYGATE authorize

Route  authorizenet  id           authnetid
Route  authorizenet  secret       secret
Route  authorizenet  host         secure.authorize.net
Route  authorizenet  referer      www.mydomain.com

Anyone have any ideas?

Note: I am using powersurge.net for hosting, so I dont have access to the
interchange configuration files for logging options.

Thanks!

Jonah "Frustrated in Phoenix" Neugass