[ic] Underwood for Senate - Calif State Senate

Robert Fournerat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 13 11:47:00 2002

Eric Tully wrote:

> I'm against spam as much as the next guy but how do we know that this
> wasn't sent out by his opponent to get his account shut down?

<snip>

I do not know Mr. Underwood, so I may be showing my stupidity...
But wouldn't it be nice if the national press took an interest in
this and ran a big headline like:

   ***  Spamming Causes Candidate to Loose Election  ***

Hoping that more people will take responsibility for their actions,
Robert