[ic] Site Layout Products Groups Categories

Sat Sep 14 00:38:02 2002

Quoting Schuyler W Langdon (gorditos@hotmail.com):
> In the administration Layout Editor a person can relate Product Groups to
> Categories. However, I looked at both the category table and product groups
> table, and they do not look to be related in either table. Does anyone know
> where product groups are related to categories?

It is not done automatically -- there is a hard-to-read link at the
top of the layout editor which has an auto-populate script.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector