[ic] to Jonathon Clark (image-size tag) SOLVED

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Sep 14 12:57:01 2002

I just needed a different path in there.  I needed an absolute path, and I
was using the wrong one when I tried that before.

Does anyone have any thoughts on performance issues associated with using
this tag for all the graphics on a site?

- Grant

OLD POST:

Hi Jonathon, I found your post:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-May/021146.html

about your image-size tag.  I have Image::Size installed but I can't seem to
get the sizes to spit out.  I'm using show=1 and it says "h= w=".  I was
wondering if you could give me any advice on this.  My tag looks like this:

[image-size file='/catname/images/items/[item-code].jpg' show=1]

and it always outputs this:

size of file (/catname/images/items/whateverfile.jpg) w= h=

I'm 100% sure the image is in that directory, and I've played around with
short and long paths to no avail.  The image it's trying to check is in a
different catalog (live) than the one it's being run in (dev).  That
wouldn't matter would it?

Thanks!

- Grant