[ic] help

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 16 10:16:00 2002

At 11:27 AM 9/15/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I am doing my card processing on my merchant's gate way on their site.  I
>am colleting on the infomation on my site by the card numbe, exp date, and
>card type and passing it to my merchant's site.
>
>The problem I am having if i pass variable b_name to merchant's site and
>if the client didnt enter the billing and ect. and its the same as the
>shipping info how to i pass name = b_name if b_name already has no data.
>

>Thanks ADV.

With a question as general as this, the best you can hope for is a general
response. Take a look at the tag docs for [if] or [either], i.e.:

[either][value b_fname][if value b_lname] [value b_lname][/if][or][value
fname] [value lname][/either]

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax