[ic] Orderline is not being written

Martin Abell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 16 10:53:00 2002

Greetings,
I have a catalog that is not recording to the orderline table and could use
some tips.  (This is IC 4.8.1, RH Linux 7.2, Perl 5.6.1, and mySQL 3.23.41)

It is likely the data stopped being written about the time I added a new
field to the table (which I didn't get around to using yet), but I didn't
pay close attention.  Transactions are being written to that table.  I've
checked permissions, and they're the same.  The keys are the same as for
other catalogs.  I've restarted the IC server, and the mysql server.  I even
made the dbconf/orderline.mysql file match the data table exactly (even
though I doubted that was important) and restarted IC.

The catalog's logs/log file says "There was an error adding to the
transaction log" and there are no entries there to indicate addition of an
sku to the orderline table.

Otherwise I see no clues.  Nothing in the interchange error log, nor the
catalog's error log.  My programs have no problem reading the table, and
I've used an SQL gui front end to manually add an orderline record.

(The logs/tracking.asc file is getting the order report recorded twice, but
that is true of the other catalogs too.)

Any clues as to where to look would be appreciated.

Martin Abell
SpeedSpan