[ic] Here is the information you requested

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 16 19:55:02 2002

Are you interested in making some extra money on the internet?
well have i got something for you. Last week i made $3500 ,I am offering you 5 yes 5 web sites that have already been made and are waiting for you to put up to make money with.  There is also a few videos that are included that tell you Exactly what you have to do to be successful. I am going to also Offer you the rights to the web pages and to 5 Ebooks that you can sell..  These Ebooks aren't just any Ebooks these are books on how to make money on the  internet.  I am selling this package deal for a short time only at the low price of $39.77 my friends all say that i am   Crazy.. The web site alone is worth over $1500 and its yours for only $39.77.  Each eBook you will receive is worth around $350.  my web page is. www.Home-Business-onthe-net.com . please come take a look.
if you have any questions please feel free to give me a email.
if you'd like a Free Ebook just give me a email and ill  email you one ASAP.

Sincerly
Your friend
Keegan

Click on the link below to remove yourself
http://www.hotresponders.com/cgi-bin/varpro/r.cgi?id=keegan007&a=interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com

AOL Users