[ic] Modified bar link script

Christopher Van Oosterhout interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 11:20:00 2002

Searching the archives I found the following message:

 >>Here is a modified bar_link routine which changes the following:

 >>1) fix the </A> left on a 'No Link' link type
 >>2) allow you to set the class of the link as apposed to the hard coded
barlink

 >>usage: [prefix-exec bar_link]<table>,<archorclass>[/prefix-exec]

 >>Add the routine below to your catalog.cfg to override the default
routine in catalog_before.cfg

 >>Jonathan. Webmaint.com

This program looks like it will do just what I need it to do, by allowing
me to specify various classes in the different places where I plan to use
the script.  The problem is that I do not understand the link "usage"

Here is my question ... what does <table> stand for and could anyone who is
familiar with this give me a real world code example.

I have tried:

&nbsp;&nbsp;[cat-exec bar_link]<cat>,<bodylink>cat[/cat-exec]<BR>

and it does not work.

I am sure I just do not understand what the term table stands for here or
the syntax used in the example.

Thanks,

Christopher