[ic] Re: Arg, just shoot me and put me out of my misery!

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 11:33:00 2002

cfm@maine.com wrote:

>On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 09:56:25AM +0200, racke@linuxia.de wrote:
>

>>Barry Treahy, Jr. writes:
>>
>>>After finally getting the products database to load into MySQL, I'm still
>>>getting this crap!!!
>>>
>>>w2k.mmaz.com Wwu8LpB5:mmaz.com - [16/September/2002:23:45:22 -0400] mmb2c
>>>/cgi-bin/mmb2c/M3933/16-10S.html Query rerouted from table products
>>>failed: Can't locate object method "new" via package "SQL::Parser"
>>>(perhaps you forgot to load "SQL::Parser"?) at
>>>/ibin/interchange/lib/Vend/Scan.pm line 579.

>>Is there an error message before that at about the same time ?
>>

>w2k?

Oh, pleeeeeassseeee!!!  I'm the furthest from being a MS zealot that you
can find, give me VMS, Linux, Unix (in that order)...

I only us W2K where it simply cannot be avoided, which is rapidly
changing as I recently issued a corporate mandate that we would not move
to any XP product, so we are seriously evaluating other open source
tools, as well as the two major desktops for Linux.  The major snag is
that we do still have some older software (ie, EDI) that will ONLY run
under DOS or the older Win32, as well as engineering design software
which only runs on the NT style kernel and these programs are proving to
be a major hassle...

Regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028