[ic] Re: Arg, just shoot me and put me out of my misery!

Tue Sep 17 14:57:01 2002

Quoting Barry Treahy, Jr. (Treahy@MMaz.com):

> > Have you run the following until you have not received any errors...
> > just a thought.
> >
> > perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Interchange'
>
> Thanks Steve, but yes. IC is working, SQL is working, my usertag which
> is handling the CommonAdjust pricing is working, it is that I'm just
> plagued with these errors being reported from the flypage and no where
> else.

That is the key bit of information.

Because those subs happen prior to page initialization, to
remove them you would need an autoload like:

    Autoload   [perl tables=products][/perl]

Or in catalog.cfg if you are willing to assume "products" should always
be imported:

    Database  products  HOT   1

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown