[ic] Thanks, RE: Orderline is not being written

Martin Abell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 15:20:02 2002

Three responses came to my plea for tips about why my orderline file was not
being updated, and any one of them would have likely lead me to the
solution.  Thanks to Kevin Walsh (with many tips), and Bill Carr (with
pretty much a dead hit on the problem) and most of all, Sheamus Nulty, who
nailed the cause of the problem first.  I had added a NOT NULL field to
orderline and didn't realize I needed an entry in the log_transactions file
to cover it.  Problem solved.

The Interchange Users Group really works.

Martin
SpeedSpan