[ic] Interchange and Authorizenet-Now What?

Jonah Neugass interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Sep 17 18:03:00 2002

Well, thanks to the help from the people on this list, I seem to have gotten
past the very undescriptive authorizenet error messages I was receiving when
submitting shopping cart orders. I now get an receipt with the following
line:

Payment Method  Real-time Credit Card (mc -- authorizenet)

However, when I log on to authorizenet, it doesn't show that any
transactions have gome though. Anyone have any ideas?

My authorizenet variables in the catalog.cfg:

Route  authorizenet  id           authnetid
Route  authorizenet  secret       authnetpass
Route  authorizenet  host         secure.authorize.net
Route  authorizenet  referer

Variable    MV_PAYMENT_MODE  authorizenet
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_ID authnetid
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_REFERER
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_SECRET   authnetpass
Variable    MV_PAYMENT_SERVER
Variable    MV_DEMO_MODE 0
Variable    PAYGATE authorize

Variable    AUTHNET_ID authnetid
Variable    AUTHNET_MODE custom authorizenet
Variable    AUTHNET_REFERER
Variable    AUTHNET_SECRET authnetpass
Variable    AUTHNET_SERVER secure.authorize.net