[ic] Modified bar link script

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 18 04:05:05 2002

> Searching the archives I found the following message:
>
>  >>Here is a modified bar_link routine which changes the following:
>
>  >>1) fix the </A> left on a 'No Link' link type
>  >>2) allow you to set the class of the link as apposed to the hard coded
> barlink
>
>  >>usage: [prefix-exec bar_link]<table>,<archorclass>[/prefix-exec]
>
>  >>Add the routine below to your catalog.cfg to override the default
> routine in catalog_before.cfg
>
>  >>Jonathan. Webmaint.com
>
> This program looks like it will do just what I need it to do, by allowing
> me to specify various classes in the different places where I plan to use
> the script.  The problem is that I do not understand the link "usage"

I think I wrote this at the time of the 4.5.x Interchange version
(development). By the time the next revision came out, I saw that Mike Heins
had done what he usually does, and had already put in far more clever
features than I had thought of.

What you need to do is specify a link template. See:
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-December/0156
92.html

for the ways of doing this. You will be able to do this without a modified
bar_link routine.

good luck!

Jonathan
Webmaint.