[ic] Database Definition

Matthew J. Harmon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Sep 18 13:35:01 2002

I understand that, however, when I specify that and restart the daemon,
it appears to be using the internal DBM:

foo:/path/products/bin$ interchange -r
Killing Interchange server 11742 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.6
Configuring catalog nexpedition...Using default DBM database...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 11835)
foo:/path/products/bin$

-Matthew