[ic] Quantity Discounts

Thu Sep 19 00:08:01 2002

Quoting Matthew Villa (matt@1percent.com):
> I'm interested in implementing a feature where customers can receive a
> discount based on the quantity they order for a particular product type.
> I notice that Interchange only supports quantity discounts for a
> particular item. I would like to offer quantity discounts based on which
> category the product has been assigned to. I was wondering if this
> feature has already been implemented. And, if so where can I find the
> source code so I can customize my cart to support this feature?

I just did this for a client. I am sure he would be happy to have
you share the cost of it. 8-)

Knowing him, he will eventually give it away. I won't until I get
around to putting the feature in IC 4.9/5.0, which will be in a
month or two.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector