[ic] URGENT RESPONSE

ALI BELLO interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 03:55:02 2002

ALI BELLO & ASSO=2C
NICON HOUSE ste=2E4=2C
LAGOS=2C NIGERIA=2E

ATTENTION=3A

  Dear Sir=2C

                    URGENT BUSINESS REQUEST

                       I am a lawyer resident and practicing in Lagos=2C
Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to urgently seek and
request
your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial
financial arrangement=2E An important client of mine whose details I
cannot
release at this point has implored me to contact a reliable and
trustworthy
partner overseas to urgently receive and handle funds totaling FOURTY
MILLION US DOLLARS =28US$40=2EM=29 in CASH presently lodged in a
security=2Ffinance outfit in LONDON =28UK=29=2E Due to my client's inability
to travel out of the country presently and the fact that we continue
to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this consignment remains in
the security company we need a friend and partner to proceed as soon
as possible and retrieve this money on behalf of my client and handle
it as duly instructed=2E
   We have agreed in principle to give thirty-percent =2830%=29 of the
total sum to whomever shall handle this funds for us while
the remaining seventy-percent =2870%=29 shall be for my client and I=2E As
soon as you are ready to proceed and retrieve this cash on our behalf
we shall furnish you with the details and information you will need=2E
      Please be rest assured that this arrangement is
absolutely
risk free and cannot implicate you in any way yet I implore you to
handle
this matter with urgency and utmost confidentiality even if you do not
intend to execute the project for us=2E Whatever is the case please
acknowledge
receipt of this mail via the above Email address and if your response
is positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay=2E
              Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation and hoping
to hear from you soon=2E

Yours' sincerely=2C
 ALI  BELLO =28ATTORNEY=29
 HEAD OF CHAMBER