[ic] sql query results problem

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 07:38:02 2002

Hallo,

the code I use is down the page. The problem I have is when there is no row
in the table menge, meaning the query should be empty there is nothing
displayed. I thought [no_match] would work but it doesnt. I use IC 4.8.3.
If there is a row returned (this means data is entered for a user - sku
combination) it works. Am I doing sth wrong ?

What do I need to do to get it working if sql query is empty - no data in
the table fpr the user, sku combination ?

[query type=list list=1 sql="SELECT quantity FROM menge WHERE
username='[data session username]' AND sku='[item-code]'"]

[on_match]
    [if type=explicit compare="[calc][sql-param quantity] > 0 [/calc]"]
quantity]</b></font>
    [else]
    [/else]
    [/if]