[ic] Writing to a file other than with Log tag?

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 12:05:00 2002

> > Is there another way to allow me to have the Interchange server write
> > files, without disabling safe mode?
>
> There are two ways.
>
> One is to use the UI-based [write-relative-file ...] tag, which has the
> advantage of automatically creating needed directories.

Hm, first time ever I heard about the [write-relative-file] tag.

> The other is to use the (I believe documented) file spec:
>
> 	[log file=">the_file" type=text]The stuff.[/log]

Turns out I've been looking in the wrong places; the > indeed turned out to
be documented. I hadn't expected this because the default is append... Anyhow
things are working OK now, thanks!

Regards,

Marc Brevoort