[ic] (no subject)

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 12:39:00 2002

Jim Balcom wrote:

>I'm running Slackware 8.1.
>
>On this same machine and same OS, I am running version 4.6.3 and have been,
>as a production store, since July 4, 2001. That works fine except for a
>problem with orderline, and that the UI won't recognize 'catagory' on the
>products file. I was hoping that by upgrading that the two problems would go
>away.
>
>Perhaps Version 4.8 requires Red Hat to run?

I doubt it.  Are not these errors in the 'test' phase?  Are you sure you didn't get any errors earlier in the make?  I would scrap it clean and expand the tarball again and look more closely.  I did tend to have more problems with SW dists than RH with compiler optimizations, especially with Roxen.

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028