[ic] FedEx Rate Finder upgrade

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 13:36:01 2002

I remember that people were having problems tying into FedEx earlier, and I
just got this email from them.  I thought somebody might be interested.

- Grant

FROM FEDEX:

Plug-in to fedex.com for Rate Finder is being upgraded this weekend,
September 22.

Dear Plug-in to fedex.com Rate Finder user:

The Rate Finder features will be changing on the weekend of September 22nd
to provide the following new features:

-  Global rate quotes for all FedEx served countries, and
-  FedEx account specific rate quotes to accompany the current FedEx List
rate quotes.

If you are a current Rate Finder plug-in user, please note that your
existing users can be directed to http://www.fedex.com/us/rates over the
weekend of September 22nd.  As soon as the new code is available, FedEx will
send you an email with the url to access the updates.

With the new Rate Finder features, you will be able to provide more accurate
rate quotes to your US and International users alike.  Along with the
enhancements and convenience, you can also expect the high standard of
service available from FedEx.

Regards,

Jens Anders
Product Manager