[ic] Interchange SOAP from VB

Benjamin Hillé interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 15:10:01 2002

Hello,
thank you for your brilliant application.
I am trying to access Interchange from a VB application using SOAP.
the only info I have found is here.
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/howto/soap.html
but it is a tiny bit short, anymore available anywhere ?
Thank you very much,
	Benjamin

Benjamin Hillé
Technical Director
Yellow Technologies Limited
The Yellow House
Broombank Park
Chesterfield Trading Estate
Sheepbridge
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
S41 9RT

Tel: 	01246 267 562

Fax:	0870 705 3370

e-mail: benjamin@yellow.uk.net

The information within this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and solely for the stated addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy,
retransmit, distribute or rely upon it. You should note that such activity
may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system(s).
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Whilst we take every care
we accept no responsibility for viruses and it is
your responsibility to scan the e-mail and any attachments. We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this e-mail
after it was sent.