[ic] Want (Need) More Group Tour Business

Tabitha McCarter-Eidson interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 19:17:01 2002

------------------------------
WANT MORE GROUP TOUR BUSINESS?
------------------------------
Then consider becoming a member of CoachQuote.com, the tour industry's only online, real-time tour booking resource that has taken the United States and Canada by storm since it's launch in September 2000. For more information, visit www.CoachQuote.com.

-----------------------
WHAT IS COACHQUOTE.COM?
-----------------------
CoachQuote.com is a revolutionary tour-planning tool that enables tour operators to find, research and book their group rooms, attraction & theatre tickets, charter motor coaches, and more online.

If your hotel wants (needs) more group tour business and you're interested in receiving online bookings from hundreds of U.S. tour operators, then you need to be a member of CoachQuote.com.

For more information and to sign-up today, visit www.CoachQuote.com or email us at info@coachquote.com.  Only $100.00 (USD) Annual Membership Fee - No Commission - No Booking Fees.

---------------
JUST THE FACTS:
---------------
-- FACT: Over 40% of professional tour operators in the United States are members of CoachQuote.com.
-- FACT: Since its launch in September 2000, over 8,000 hotels throughout North America have signed up on CoachQuote.com.
-- FACT: Tour operators booked over $4,000,000 in group rooms online using CoachQuote.com in 2001. That's not counting the thousands of room nights booked 'off-line' when tour operators chose to contact the hotels direct before booking.
-- FACT: CoachQuote.com is the only web site of its kind in the world that targets tour operators and allows them to plan (and book) their tours online.

LOOK WHAT THESE U.S. OPERATORS HAD TO SAY:
"I just wanted to tell you that on a recent tour I was planning for my 2002 Value Tour, that I booked four out of five hotels being used on this tour through your site.  I found out about hotels that I never even knew existed at very affordable rates.  This saved me a lot of time and effort in making phone calls.  It is really a great service for us." -- LOIS STELIGA, TRAVEL AMERICA, MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN, USA

"We have started using CoachQuote.com every time we need to find and book hotel properties.  It is very convenient.  We just punch in our dates and sit back and wait to hear from the properties.  It saves us time and money not having to make all those phone calls and wait for callbacks.  I highly
recommend CoachQuote.com." -- PAM CORDERMAN, STAR DESTINATIONS, CARROLL, IOWA, USA

"Your site has properties with competitive rates, and the ease of booking and follow-up from the properties is very good.  I am very impressed and would recommend CoachQuote.com to anyone." -- BILL HARDIN, FLORIDA TOUR
CONNECTION, DELTONA, FLORIDA, USA

SIGN-UP TODAY AND START BOOKING MORE TOUR GROUPS!

To be removed from our email list, simply email us at remove@coachquote.com.