[ic] Want (Need) More Group Tour Business

Thu Sep 19 20:37:01 2002

Quoting Tabitha McCarter-Eidson (tabitha@coachquote.com):

> ------------------------------
> WANT MORE GROUP TOUR BUSINESS?
> ------------------------------
> Then consider becoming a member of CoachQuote.com, the tour industry's only online, real-time tour booking resource that has taken the United States and Canada by storm since it's launch in September 2000. For more information, visit www.CoachQuote.com.

I think I have had it with these spammers.

At the very minimum I would like to look at hooking up SpamAssassin to
Mailman. I have been experimenting with it, and it seems to get about
90% of spam that passes my other filters.

Everyone should complain to abuse@verio.net about this one. I also
suggest calling the spammer and telling them what you think of them.
I did. They are thieves and criminals, and should have a lot of people
tell them that.

ICDEVGROUP is hosted on Verio.net, who has been absolutely awful in
fighting spam over the past two years. If it weren't free due to the
generosity of Red Hat I would suggest we do so immediately. I have a
place for it if necessary, but actually I doubt I could provide as
stable and low-load a machine as Red Hat so graciously has.

Those of you who have the option of moving your service off Verio and/or
ISERVER/Secure.net please do so. While ISERVER once was the good guys in
this regard, they have gone to the dark side and routinely let their
users send spam with naught but a slap on the wrist. There is no excuse
for spamming in this day and age.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman