[ic] Want (Need) More Group Tour Business

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Sep 19 23:17:01 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>Those of you who have the option of moving your service off Verio and/or
MH>>ISERVER/Secure.net please do so.

Another reason for leaving Verio is that they are owned by a Japanese
company (Their telephone company?) I've got nothing against the Japanese,
per se - as long as they are not taking over.

My ISP was bought up by Beyond The Network. A Hong Kong company. I have no
interest in supporting Hong Kong! My new circuits should be in within 3
weeks with an all American company.

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Thursday, September 19, 2002 at 23:10 PM:
A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.

This Linux System has been up 184 hours