[ic] Card Service Internationl / Linkpoint Payment Gateway ?

John Murtari interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 08:08:03 2002

Jack Sasportas writes:
 > Does anyone have a link to the perl mod for the Card Service
 > International / Linkpoint Payment Gateway ?
 >
 > Also is there any documentation link or attachment you can provide which
 > gives us a step by step on what we need to configure within the module
 > as well as within Interchange in order to make the whole thing work ?

Just want to second Jack's request, we also have several people
who could use this interface for Card Service/Linkpoint

--
                                          John
John Murtari                              Software Workshop Inc.