[ic] Card Service Internationl / Linkpoint Payment Gateway ?

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 09:32:01 2002

On Friday 20 September 2002 07:06 am, John Murtari wrote:
> Jack Sasportas writes:
>  > Does anyone have a link to the perl mod for the Card Service
>  > International / Linkpoint Payment Gateway ?
>  >
>  > Also is there any documentation link or attachment you can provide
>  > which gives us a step by step on what we need to configure within th=
>  > module as well as within Interchange in order to make the whole thin=
>  > work ?
>
> Just want to second Jack's request, we also have several people
> who could use this interface for Card Service/Linkpoint

Take a look at=20
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments/index.html

Good source of interchange information. Down at the bottom is a global su=
b=20
for linkpoint.=20

Good news is that it worked, the bad news is that global subs are not the=
=20
prefered method of doing payments. I believe there has been some work on=20
creating a payment module for Linkpoint. But I am not sure as to the=20
current status.=20

You might look at Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint=20
perl module from CPAN.=20

Both the the global sub and the Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint=20
module need the "perl wrapper" from Card Services International.=20

These might help if you want to create a payment module for interchange.

Rick Eicher II=20