[ic] divine, Inc. patent infringements

Robert Brandtjen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 09:59:01 2002

On Thursday 19 September 2002 11:23 pm, Dan Browning wrote:
> With a name like that, I'm sure they get the finest redneck patronage t=
here
> is ("eh there billy boy lloyd, pass me some more possum while I read th=
is
> here pat'int thingie").

They're in Chicago, not Arkansas-
"Representatives of Bell, Boyd & Lloyd shared their experience in using t=
he=20
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's new electronic filing system to prepar=
e=20
and file patents at a program presented at the Chicago-Kent College of La=
w.=20
Participating in the session, which covered legal, administrative, techni=
cal=20
and equipment topics, were (from left) Robert Barrett, head of Bell, Boyd=
's=20
Patent Prosecution Group; Intellectual Property Coordinator Renee Street;=
 and=20
Internet Systems Analyst Richard Tripp."

They have found a neat way to file patents up the yin-yang, and a new rev=
enue=20
source.

--=20
 Robert Brandtjen