[ic] Question

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 16:10:01 2002

 Fabrice Figliolini wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using redhat interchange to create a simple web store. I have two
> questions.
> How do you edit the process.html file that pops up when you
> hit the log in
> button??

there is no such page as "process".  IC uses whatever page was
submitted as the "mv_nextpage" from a form and when performing
a form action process, it just calls the page process.html.  you are
looking for the mv_nextpage which is the content being used.

> Also how do you make sure that the site is secured when
> subimitting info.

if you check out the docs online, as in here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates10%2e
06
you will see that you can simply put [process secure=1] to set form
security.

> Thanks for your reply and have a good weekend
>
> Fabrice

Thanks,
Aaron