[ic] Protx payment gateway

Hillary Corney interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 18:33:01 2002

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply, I have made a bit of a start on modifying the
existing templates to create a protx payment module. If I get it working you
will be welcome to a copy.

The other thing I have nearly finished is the UK Shipping data based on the
Royal mail postage rates for the whole world and every kind of letter and
parcel and recorded deliver, special delivery, etc.

You are welcome to that too when it is finished.

Cheers,

Hillary
--

Hillary Corney