[ic] new storefront, not Foundation

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Sep 20 23:55:00 2002

Romell Weekly wrote:

>I know I've posted quite a few questions, but I appreciate your continued
>help. Is it possible to set up a fresh company without having to customize
>FOUNDATION store to my own needs? Thanks.

Romell,

IMHO, if you have never setup an IC site, you are much better off using
the foundation as your platform to build from as all of the working
components are there, it is simply a matter of you customizing the
representation and content...  To start from scratch, you had better
know IC extremely well and be very proficient in Perl...

Again, just my two bits...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028