[ic] New Site - Pretty Much Done

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Sep 21 00:06:01 2002

I still have a log of work, regarding the ODBC linking into our backroom
legacy systems, but we are functionally up and running, no errors and
not terribly slow all things considered.

 First, I would really like to thank all of the folks that have provided
aid during my panic attacks.  Though I doubt many of you will have an
interest in the products represented, since they RF and Microwave
electrical components, but none the less I would appreciate any feedback
or comments.  The URL is at:

ebiz.midwest-microwave.com

Thank you all again and if there is ever an IC Users Group gathering
that I can make it, I'll buy the the first round of pints :-)

Best regards,

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028