[ic] New IC Site

Winning Web Works interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 22 10:41:02 2002

> Perhaps I'm alone here, but I like to see what people are doing with
> Interchange.  I don't consider it off-topic for users to post what
> they're doing with Interchange (into the interchange-users mail list)
> as long as it's in the context of a request for comments, as this
> thread clearly was.

I'm with you Kevin, I for one, if and when I get my IC site done would
really  like a opportunity to shoot it passed others who maybe have had
issues and can find issues with my IC site before a customer does.

That being said I would only like to have comments or ideas about the IC
part of the site, not my design techniques and or no nos, or my marketing
techniques.....admin could we keep it to that?

this is taken directly from the list intro page-for a little reminder.....

"List topics include anything and everything related to Interchange. No
blatant commercial messages are allowed. (Those go on the interchange-biz
list instead.) Otherwise there are no rules except:

1. No flaming.
2. No HTML mail.
3. Stay on topic, please.
4. No PGP/GnuPG signatures. This is not a legal record, and they just bloat
the digest.
5. Trim previous messages and quote them at the top. "

please no flames, I find this list very useful, but it is quite harsh.......

Angela