[ic] data tag

Schuyler W Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Sep 22 14:54:01 2002

> Schuyler W Langdon wrote:
>
> >Can't figure out why this works when page_arg is a valid product key:
> >
> >[data base="products" field="description" key="[scratch page_arg]"]
> >
> >and this does not:
> >
> >[calc]return $Tag->data("products", "description",
> >$Scratch->{page_arg});[/calc]
> >
> >Aren't these identical?
> >
> Works on my system:
>
> $Tag->data('products', 'description', $Scratch->{sku});
>
> I use this in my flypage...
>
> Barry

I checked the error log and it says: Can't locate object method "TIEHASH"
via package "DBI::st". I guess this is because DBI is not available through
the safe compartment, but I do have Safe::Hole installed. Looked through the
archives and it seems this may be specific to FreeBSD (I'm running FreeBSD
4.6). Has anyone else ran into this?

Thanks,

--
Schuyler Langdon