[ic] Search engines summary?

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 08:15:02 2002

I got all my rewrite rules working and have launched my new site. My old
site has been around for years and shows up reasonably well in the
search engines.

I'm concerned about how my search engine ranking will change now that my
site uses the rewrite rules and is IC based. I've seen various posts on
this topic including some treatment of this issue in the 4.9 versions.

Can anyone post a summary, hopefully from experience, about the most
important ways to make a 4.8(6 in my case)/foundation store rank well?
Info on rewrite rules, meta tags, and anything else would be helpful.

DB