[ic] email receipt

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Sep 23 12:29:01 2002

> I wanted to format my email.receipt.txt so the email receipt would look
> better. I'm having trouble with the layout of the items ordered on the
> receipt. Can't seem to get the columns to line up and the word
> wrap overlaps
> other columns.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to format the email
> receipt to look
> better than the default interchange one?  Please email me a copy of your
> email.receipt.txt file or paste some code for me to learn from.
> steve@airdelights.com

Steve, you basically have [row]s that are comprised of columns. Each row is
independant of every other row, (not like HTML). So, double check and make
sure that in each row, the columns, gutters, and alignments are equal to the
other similar rows columns, gutters and alignments.

Look at a [row] [/row] like <table> </table>, so they are like SEPARATE
tables. Also, I am fairly certain that whitespace does matter in this case.

[row 82]
[column width=4 gutter=1 align=right]  [item-quantity] [/column]
[column width=11 gutter=1]  [item-code] [/column]
[column width=24 gutter=1 align=left wrap=1] [item-title][/column]
[column width=10 gutter=1]  [item-price] [/column]
[column width=10 gutter=1] [item-subtotal] [/column]
[/row]

HTH

Paul